1. UL Certified iXCC 2 Port Wall Charger, 24W / 4.8A Optimal Dual USB Charging Port Universal Charger Adapter for iPhone 7 / 6s Plus, iPad Air Mini 3, Galaxy S Note Series, LG, Nexus, HTC and More – Black
Price: $ 8.99
“The perfect charger, better than the original.” – By Gaak
There are many other chargers available at this price, but I chose this one because it is the only UL listed. It was the right choice. It is well done, the construction is solid, with a good weight. More importantly, it works better than the original Samsung Galaxy S5 charger. Which means that the charging cycle is very fast and gentle for the battery. The original charger just as fast but heated and heated the battery in the phone. This is important because I just had a very bad experience with another “smart” charger that heated, inflated and almost burst the battery. Fortunately, I had already bought a spare battery at Verizon. The iXCC unit was just as fast and left the phone cool even after leaving the phone charging all night. It seems to stop charging when the battery charge is full.
2. LG OEM Home Wall Travel Charger AC Adapter USB Cable for Verizon LG Google Nexus 5, LG Intuition, LG Lucid 2, LG Lucid 4G, LG Optimus Zone, LG Spectrum – (Comes with accessory case)
Available from these sellers.
“Five Stars” – by Debbie K.
This charger works very well and the case is convenient, although a little tight!
3. KMASHI Car Charger 2.0 18W Portable Car Fast Charger (12V / 1.5A 9V / 2A 5V / 2A) with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Note 4 Google Nexus 6 HTC One M8 M9 LG G4 by KMASHI
Price: $ 4.99
“I’m here to buy another one.” – By Dustin
Fast charges all Galaxy S5, S6, and brand new phone Note that I plugged it. Also an HTC phone. Check the specifications of your phone. If it lists a quick charge marketing name similar to Qualcomm’s Quick Charge, it’s just a renamed name and the same technology. I heard that it works on new iPhones as well.
For what I paid, it’s great. I would prefer a softer rope if I had paid more. The outer sheath is a stiffer plastic, but the micro USB end is of a minimal size and fits perfectly in my waterproof phone case. The end of the car’s grip seems pretty snug and the body of it looks solidly built and slim as well.
4. PWR + [UL Listed] 10W EXTRA LONG 6.5 Ft Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5 S6 S7 J3 J7 Note 3 4 5 Edge, Nexus, BlackBerry, LG G3 G4 V10 Pen, HTC One, Huawei, Motorola, ZTE, phone AT & T & Tablet Fast Charger by PWR +
Price: $ 11.99
“Powerful product … even better support!” – By Donna OBrien (Southwest Tennessee)
Received my new charger (to replace a bad Nexus 7 AC adapter) about 3 weeks ago and was quite pleased with its performance until I stumbled on the cord and it grew a bit. Called Pwr + support and was immediately shipped a new charger at no cost. I think any company that stands behind their product certainly deserves a review and a positive review. Thank you guys, I will always deal with you when I need similar products.
5. Nexus Wireless Charger for Nexus Smartphones / Tablets – Retail Pack – Black
Price: $ 29.85
“Perfect for my Nexus 5” – By Marky-baby
I had the Nexus 5 so why not buy the fancy charger? Let’s face it, the charger that comes with the Nexus 5 works great. But I did not like the way the micro-USB plug fits into my phone and I did not want to damage anything plug it in to charge it. I bought this unit just for kicks and I love it. No messing around with the power cable or aligning the micro-USB connector. Just put our phone on the device and the phone recognizes the connection and fees. Really, really cool. One note is that some phone cases may interfere a bit. Mine seems to be one of those that seem to block some of the function of the charger, so it should be positioned with a little more care than just plunge the phone.